A Case for Community-based e-Scooters

2 Likes

Decentralized system for shared scooters is a good future but with what i saw on the DAV scooter app (telegram group) they copied all the user experience of those centralized shared scooter apps in the market. Why? do you know the experience that is going on? I did an undercover research i found out bad practices and let’s create a far better user experience than them.

0 Likes

Lime scooters slash amount of vehicle trips throughout Auckland in the past two months

An Auckland councillor is not surprised at the Lime e-scooter phenomenon, with more than 100,000 people using the service in the first two months.

Chris Darby said he had never seen so many smiles on the faces he sees on Lime-loving scooter riders discovering a new freedom of movement.

His enthusiasm is shared by council’s urban design champion Ludo Campbell-Reid: “They are such fun. People are thrilled to feel the wind in their hair.”

They were commenting on the transportation sharing-system company’s end of year report after rolling out the e-scooters in October.

micromobility.io/

0 Likes

Small is e-Beautiful

David Caldwell

1 Like

I totally agree that is fun and working. Which scooter startups joining the bandwagon but some before joining they change some strategies ( skip- trains new scooter riders, wind- filing local permits) The question is How do we make a more safer scooter on everyday use? How to protect scooters from destruction? Safety concerns are listed everyday. You can check my portfolio https://www.uxfol.io/richbalauro under projects Lime case study. My concerns is for the safety of scooters, who use it, and how they collect and charge? What are the effects and cause of the behavior that is happening.

0 Likes