Thank you for your message.
I am really happy to hear that you have been in some seemingly high-level and potentially very high impact discussions. However what I am really looking for is tangible marketing plans for the decentralized peer to peer application with a focus on growth of market adoption. Ie marketing KPIs, geographical roll-out information, marketing objectives.
My responses as follows…
- We have been in discussions with some of the very largest automakers in the world. We are talking to the Head of Strategic Innovation at Hyundai; we can talk about this one publicly because it’s already known. I hope you understand that many of our discussions are held in confidence or even NDA, and we have to respect these requirements asked for by our counterparts at the table.
This is incredible news… well done! I would be interested to understand a little more around the distribution strategy in this instance. How would the roll-out tie in with marketing objectives? What do you anticipate this partnership will result in practically speaking in terms of KPI growth?
* We are also in talks with a multinational conglomerate who has shown deep interest in how their drone vertical can utilize DAV across their group of companies. The same conglomerate is party to a multi-stakeholder effort (which has DAV in a pivot role) involved in showcasing drone infrastructure interoperability at a leading UAV testing facility.
Thanks for the information… how has the drone vertical been performing? When could we see this being a global ecosystem?
* Our discussions continue with smart city projects around the world; DAV has been recognized as a critical component of smart cities by the leading smart city architect at a major urban center.
This is great … Bringing it back to market adoption … what do these discussions look like in terms of tangible marketing KPI development?
* We are of course working with our DAV Alliance members as bandwidth allows, helping them integrate their assets with DAV, to make everything “DAV Ready”.
Absolutely but again would love to understand how you are measuring these efforts against tangible KPIs which can be reported on
* We have a major announcement coming soon that we feel will help solidify our current go-to-market strategy. We think everyone will be as excited as we are by the coming development.
Great … I look forward to hearing the news.
Thanks for the information and I am excited to see what the future holds!